Train Package Online Booking : Tokyo to Sapporo (Hayabusa/Hokuto)
You can book a train package of Shinkansen Hayabusa and Limited Express train, Hokuto, from Tokyo to Sapporo online here.
- Departure: Tokyo
- Arrival: Sapporo
- Time: 8 hours 5 minutes~
- Transit: 1 transit at Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto
You can have an available seat at non-reserved seat cars only.
You can have a reserved seat at reserved cars.
- Green reserved
You can have a business class seat at Green cars.
- Gran class (available only for from Tokyo to Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto)
You can have a 1st-class reserved seat at Gran Class cars.
- Shinkansen Hayabusa: From Tokyo to Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto
- Hokuto/Super Hokuto: From Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto to Sapporo
You can choose the following options for receiving tickets:
- Ship to hotel in Japan: We will ship your ticket(s) to your hotel in Japan. You can pick up your ticket(s) when you check-in the hotel
- Ship to your home country address: We will ship your ticket(s) to your home/company address via International Express mail with additional shipping fee. Please add International Shipping from here.
- Pick-up at Post office located next to Tokyo station: We will ship your ticket(s) to the post office located next to Tokyo station. You can pick-up your ticket(s) by showing your ID (Passport).
- Pick-up at our office: You can pick-up your ticket(s) at our office
For detail, please check [From Purchase to Delivery] page.
Shinkansen seats are available in four levels depending on the comfort and services your require.
Your seat is reserved and secured when you book your tickets. Head to the station with a peace of mind.
Green Reserved Seat
Better seats and free blankets. Popular among Japanese business persons, executives and people who values comfortable travel. Consider it as "business class" seats.
Know as "First Class" of Shinkansen seats. Only available on Hokuriku and Tohoku Shinkansen lines. Gran Class seats comes with airline-like amenities and meals.The most expensive of all.
You can take any open seats in dedicated unreserved cars. The best seat type if your priority is the cost and are traveling during less-crowded season/time.
For further information and photos, please visit official page at http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/types.html