Shinkansen Ticket Online Booking : Shin-Osaka to Sendai
If you are a group of more than two, your seats will be arranged together. We will inform you separately in case we cannot arrange seats together.
- Departure: Shin-Osaka
- Arrival: Sendai (Miyagi prefecture)
- Time: 4 hour 32 minutes~
- Transit: Transit is required at Tokyo station
- Tokaido shinkansen + Tohoku shinkansen
You can have an available seat at non-reserved seat cars only.
You can have a reserved seat at reserved cars.
- Green reserved
You can have a business class seat at Green cars.
Tokaido shinkansen (from Shin-Osaka to Tokyo)
- Nozomi (3 non-reserved seat cars)
-Stops at major cities only
-Used for travel to major cities, such as Nagoya, Kyoto, and Shin-Osaka
Hokuriku shinkansen (from Tokyo to Sendai)
- Hayabusa (Tokyo <> Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto)
- Stops at Major cities only
- Used for travel to major cities and to Hokkaido
- Hayate (Tokyo <> Morioka)
-Stops at Major cities only, Tokyo, Ueno, Omiya, and Sendai
-Used for travel to Sendai and other cities between Sendai and Morioka
- Yamabiko (Tokyo <> Morioka)
- Stop at most of/all stations
- Used primarily for travel to smaller cities
You can choose the following options for receiving tickets:
- Ship to hotel in Japan: We will ship your ticket(s) to your hotel in Japan. You can pick up your ticket(s) when you check-in the hotel
- Ship to your home country address: We will ship your ticket(s) to your home/company address via International Express mail with additional shipping fee
Pick-up at JR Meguro station : You can pick-up your ticket(s) at JR Meguro station in Tokyo.
For detail, please check [From Purchase to Delivery] page.
Shinkansen seats are available in four levels depending on the comfort and services your require.
Your seat is reserved and secured when you book your tickets. Head to the station with a peace of mind.
Green Reserved Seat
Better seats and free blankets. Popular among Japanese business persons, executives and people who values comfortable travel. Consider it as "business class" seats.
Know as "First Class" of Shinkansen seats. Only available on Hokuriku and Tohoku Shinkansen lines. Gran Class seats comes with airline-like amenities and meals.The most expensive of all.
You can take any open seats in dedicated unreserved cars. The best seat type if your priority is the cost and are traveling during less-crowded season/time.
For further information and photos, please visit official page at http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/types.html