Narita Express Train Ticket Online Booking : Shinagawa to Narita International Airport
You can book Narita Express train tickets from Shinagawa to Narita International Airport online here.
- Narita Express (NEX)
- Departure: Shinagawa
- Arrival: Narita Airport Terminal 1/Terminal 2&3
Please check your terminal here.
- Time: 1 hour 4 minutes~ (to Terminal 2)
You can have a seat at reserved seat cars.
- Green reserved
You can have a 1st-class seat at Green cars.
- If you miss your reserved Narita Express train, you can take another one on the same day without an additional fee.
However, if all seats of the train are booked, you will not have a seat.
You can choose the following options for receiving tickets:
- Ship to hotel in Japan: We will ship your ticket(s) to your hotel in Japan. You can pick up your ticket(s) when you check-in the hotel
- Ship to your home country address: We will ship your ticket(s) to your home/company address via International Express mail with additional shipping fee. Please add International Shipping from here.
- Pick-up at Post offices in Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto: We will ship your ticket(s) to the post office located near Tokyo Station, Shin-Osaka Station, or Kyoto Station. You can pick-up your ticket(s) by showing your ID (Passport).
For detail, please check [From Purchase to Delivery] page.
Shinkansen seats are available in four levels depending on the comfort and services your require.
Regular seats used on Reserved cars and Unreserved cars of Shinkansen. Consider it as "economy class" seat.
Better seats with more space than ordinary seats. All Green Seats are reserved only. Consider it as "business class" seats.
Reserved Seat (Ordinary Reserved Seat)
Your seat is reserved and secured when you book your tickets. Head to the station with a peace of mind.
Seats are the same as Ordinary Seat.
Green Reserved Seat
Better seats and free blankets. Popular among Japanese business persons, executives and people who values comfortable travel. Consider it as "business class" seats.
Know as "First Class" of Shinkansen seats. Only available on Hokuriku and Tohoku Shinkansen lines. Gran Class seats comes with airline-like amenities and meals.The most expensive of all.
You can take any open seats in unreserved cars of any train on the departure date. (No departure time will be indicated on your tickets.)
The best seat type if your priority is the cost and are traveling during less-crowded season/time.
For further information and photos, please visit official page at http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/types.html