Narita Express Train Ticket Online Booking : Narita International Airport to Yokohama
You can book Narita Express train tickets from Narita International Airport to Yokohama online here.
- Narita Express (NEX)
- Departure: Narita Airport Terminal 1/Termina 2&3
Please check your terminal here.
- Arrival: Yokohama
- Time: 1 hour 26 minutes~ (to Terminal 2)
You can have a seat at reserved seat cars.
- Green reserved
You can have a 1st-class seat at Green cars.
- If you miss your reserved Narita Express train, you can take another one on the same day without an additional fee.
However, if all seats of the train are booked, you will not have a seat.
You can choose the following options for receiving tickets:
- Ship to hotel in Japan: We will ship your ticket(s) to your hotel in Japan. You can pick up your ticket(s) when you check-in the hotel
- Ship to your home country address: We will ship your ticket(s) to your home/company address via International Express mail with additional shipping fee. Please add International Shipping from here.
- Pick-up at Post office located next to Tokyo station: We will ship your ticket(s) to the post office located next to Tokyo station. You can pick-up your ticket(s) by showing your ID (Passport).
- Pick-up at our office: You can pick-up your ticket(s) at our office
For detail, please check [From Purchase to Delivery] page.
Shinkansen seats are available in four levels depending on the comfort and services your require.
Your seat is reserved and secured when you book your tickets. Head to the station with a peace of mind.
Green Reserved Seat
Better seats and free blankets. Popular among Japanese business persons, executives and people who values comfortable travel. Consider it as "business class" seats.
Know as "First Class" of Shinkansen seats. Only available on Hokuriku and Tohoku Shinkansen lines. Gran Class seats comes with airline-like amenities and meals.The most expensive of all.
You can take any open seats in dedicated unreserved cars. The best seat type if your priority is the cost and are traveling during less-crowded season/time.
For further information and photos, please visit official page at http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/types.html