Since you need to have "physical tickets" to ride Shinkansen, shipping information is required in order for us to ship your tickets (There are no "e-tickets" for Shinkansen).
You can choose from the following options to receive your tickets:
Option 1) Shipping to your accommodation in Japan - Hotel, Airbnb, or your friends home address
Option 2) Pick up at one of the post offices in Japan below
- Tokyo Central Post Office (located next to Tokyo station - open 24hours)
- Kyoto Central Post Office (located next to Kyoto station - Business Hours: 9:00 - 21:00 weekdays / 9:00 - 19:00 weekends)
- Mielparque Osaka Post Office (5 min. walk from Shin-Osaka station - Business Hours: 9:00 - 17:00 weekdays only
- Narita International Airport Terminal 1 Post Office (Business Hours: 8:30 - 20:00 daily)
- Narita International Airport Terminal 2 Post Office (Business Hours: 8:30 - 20:00 daily)
Option 3) International shipping - Your home address in your country (this option requires additional payment for international shipping)
Please refer to the sections given below for the details of these options.