Although our main service is to arrange Shinkansen tickets, we'd be happy to arrange any other kinds of travels in Japan.
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to have a private/group tour of your own.
Any transportation from a small group of 2-8 persons to larger groups of more than 20 persons is available with an English speaking driver.
We can arrange transportation such as:
- private limo taxi from Narita / Haneda International Airport to your hotel
- sightseeing guide taxi (day trip)
- bus sightseeing tour (day trip)
- bus tour (from one city to another)
Fixed Price list for private limo and guide taxis are available in the page below for your reference:
Group and Private Tour Price Lists
If arranging transportation is just not enough for you, we'd be happy to arrange additional services such as:
- arranging tickets for Theaters of Japan (Kabuki, Noh, and Bunraku)
- hiring an English-speaking tour guide at major tourist spots
- a private trip upon your request (including the arrangement of train tickets, chartering buses and hotels bookings)
Please feel free to contact us directly for any further information!
Regular seats used on Reserved cars and Unreserved cars of Shinkansen. Consider it as "economy class" seat.
Better seats with more space than ordinary seats. All Green Seats are reserved only. Consider it as "business class" seats.
Your seat is reserved and secured when you book your tickets. Head to the station with a peace of mind.
Seats are the same as Ordinary Seat.
Better seats and free blankets. Popular among Japanese business persons, executives and people who
Know as "First Class" of Shinkansen seats. Only available on Hokuriku and Tohoku Shinkansen lines.
You can take any open seats in unreserved cars of any train on the departure date. (No departure time will be indicated on your tickets.)
The best seat type if your priority is the cost and are traveling during less-crowded season/time.
For further information and photos, please visit official page at http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/types.html