Although our main service is to arrange Shinkansen tickets, we'd be happy to arrange any other kinds of travels in Japan including a transportation between major airports and hotels.
Fixed Price list for private limo are available in the pages below.
Please refer here for the location of the pick up at each airport.
Please check that you meet these requirements before placing an order.
1) Your destination (hotel) is located within 23 wards in Tokyo
2) The number of passengers is exactly the same as what was put in the order
3) The total number of suitcase is exactly the same as the number of passengers
4) Estimated arrival time may vary depending on the traffic situation
5) You have given an instruction from us already if you have a special type of luggage (e.g. ski or snowboard)
6) (For those using the service TO NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) You have chosen the departure time at the hotel to be 4 hours before the flight departure time
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
- arranging tickets for Theaters of Japan (Kabuki, Noh, and Bunraku)
- hiring an English-speaking tour guide at major tourist spots
- a private trip upon your request (including the arrangement of train tickets, chartering buses and hotels bookings)
Please feel free to contact us directly for any further information!
Your seat is reserved and secured when you book your tickets. Head to the station with a peace of mind.
Better seats and free blankets. Popular among Japanese business persons, executives and people who
Know as "First Class" of Shinkansen seats. Only available on Hokuriku and Tohoku Shinkansen lines.
You can take any open seats in unreserved cars of any train on the departure date. (No departure time will be indicated on your tickets.)
The best seat type if your priority is the cost and are traveling during less-crowded season/time.
For further information and photos, please visit official page at http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticket/types.html